If you have trouble viewing the electronic calendar below, please click here to view the schedule in html format.
Opening hours and registration
- There are two venues, which are about 500 m apart:
- ESI. This is where the talks take place, starting Monday June 15 at 9:00.
- KGRC. Preregistration starting Saturday June 13 at 14:00 (see below).
- The ESI office hours are Mo-Fr 8:00-18:00.
- The KGRC is open to the workshop participants Mo-Fr 8:00-18:00, as well as Saturday 13 and Sunday 14 from 14:00-18:00.
- If you arrive early enough, please pre-register at the KGRC on Saturday 13 or Sunday 14 from 14:00-18:00 (you will get your nametag, tourist map of Vienna, the abstract booklet etc). However, you will have to register with the ESI (during the regular office hours) as well. If you can not pre-register at the KGRC on Saturday 13 or Sunday 14, you will get your information package when you register at ESI.
- When you register at ESI, they will give you an access code; with this code you can access the ESI venue round the clock (in particular on Saturday 20 and Sunday 21). You are invited to meet and work with your colleagues during all time at ESI.
There are two social events scheduled during the conference, please click here for more information.
If you have been offered financial support, see here where and when you can get reimbursement.
The emphasis in the first week is on Large Cardinals, in the second on Descriptive Set Theory. But this division is not strict.
The abstracts and the timetable (as well as a map and some local information) are listed in the booklet you will get at registration. This booklet can also be downloaded here.
SlidesMost speakers have sent us a pdf file with their presentation slides, or will do so soon after the conference. The presentation can be found here.