Kurt Gödel Research Center for Mathematical Logic (KGRC), Vienna
The KGRC, a research platform of the University of Vienna, is named after Kurt Gödel, who proved the completeness and the incompleteness theorems in Vienna in the years 1929–1931, arguably the most groundbreaking work in mathematical logic of modern times.
- December 2016: The KGRC is involved in the ESI Workshop Current Trends in Descriptive Set Theory.
- September 2016: The KGRC welcomes Ján Pich as a new member.
- August 2016: Sandra Uhlenbrock visits the KGRC.
- July 2016: Arnold Miller visits the KGRC and gives a talk.
- July–August 2016: David Schrittesser visits the KGRC.
- June 2016: Šárka Stejskalová and Radek Honzík visit the KGRC.
- June 2016: Peter Nyikos visits the KGRC and gives a talk.
- June 2016: Sandra Uhlenbrock visits the KGRC and gives a talk.
- May–June 2016: David Chodounský visits the KGRC and gives a talk.
Related websites and services