Kurt Gödel Research Center for Mathematical Logic (KGRC), Vienna
The KGRC, a research platform of the University of Vienna, is named after Kurt Gödel, who proved the completeness and the incompleteness theorems in Vienna in the years 1929–1931, arguably the most groundbreaking work in mathematical logic of modern times.
- January 2017: Leandro Aurichi visits the KGRC.
- December 2016: Santi Spadaro visits the KGRC.
- December 2016: The KGRC is involved in the ESI Workshop Current Trends in Descriptive Set Theory.
- December 2016: Michal Doucha visits the KGRC.
- December 2016: Osvaldo Guzmán visits the KGRC.
- December 2016: Anush Tserunyan visits the KGRC.
- November 2016: Zeynep Soysal visits the KGRC and gives a talk in the Friday seminar.
- November 2016: Šárka Stejskalová and Radek Honzík visit the KGRC.
- November 2016: The KGRC welcomes Damian Sobota as a new member.
- November 2016: The KGRC welcomes Sandra Uhlenbrock as a new member.
Related websites and services