Kurt Gödel Research Center for Mathematical Logic (KGRC), Vienna
The KGRC, a research platform of the University of Vienna, is named after Kurt Gödel, who proved the completeness and the incompleteness theorems in Vienna in the years 1929–1931, arguably the most groundbreaking work in mathematical logic of modern times.
- December 2016: The KGRC is involved in the ESI Workshop Current Trends in Descriptive Set Theory.
- November 2016: The KGRC welcomes Damian Sobota as a new member.
- October 2016: Boaz Tsaban visits the KGRC.
- October 2016: Piotr Szewczak visits the KGRC.
- October 2016: The KGRC welcomes Raphaël Carroy as a new member.
- October 2016: The KGRC welcomes Daniel T. Soukup as a new member.
- September 2016: Stefan Hoffelner passes his PhD exam with distinction. Congratulations Stefan!
- September 2016: Sandra Uhlenbrock visits the KGRC.
- September 2016: The KGRC welcomes Ján Pich as a new member.
- August 2016: Sandra Uhlenbrock visits the KGRC.
- July 2016: Arnold Miller visits the KGRC and gives a talk.
- July–August 2016: David Schrittesser visits the KGRC.
Related websites and services