Skip to content
- “Non-standard Forcing Methods”, Young Set Theory Conference, Edinburgh (07/2017).
- “Forcing in different theories”, 7th European Congress of Mathematics, Berlin (07/2016).
- “Hyperclass-Forcing in Class Theory”, The 5th European Set Theory Conference, Isaac Newton Institute for mathematical Sciences, Cambridge (08/2015).
- “Class-Forcing in Class Theory”, Logic Colloquium 2015, Helsinki (08/2015).
- “Multiverse conceptions and the hyperuniverse programme” Together with Claudio Ternullo at Foundations of the Formal Sciences (FotFS) VIII “History and Philosophy of the Infinite”, University of Cambridge (09/2013).
- “Forcing in modern Set Theory – a conceptual change?”, together with Daniel Kuby, Logic Colloquium at the Departement of Philosophy, University of Konstanz (05/2016).
- “Forcing minimal models of an extension of MK”, Logic and Set Theory Seminar, University of Bristol (04/2016).
- “Class Forcing” at the Oberseminar mathematische Logik, Bonn Mathematical Logic Group, University of Bonn (06/2015).
- “Forcing in Modern Set Theory: A History of Conceptual Change?”, together with Daniel Kuby at Wissenschaftphilosophisches Kolloqium, Institute Vienna Circle, University of Vienna (05/2014).
Organised Conferences and Editorial Work
- Co-editor of special issue of Synthese “The Foundations of Mathematics: Competing Foundations, New Axioms and the Set-Theoretic Multiverse” (together with Neil Barton, Sy-David Friedman, Claudio Ternullo, John Wigglesworth), in preparation.
- Symposia on the Foundations of Mathematics (SotFoM) series, co-organized with Neil Barton, Claudio Ternullo and John Wigglesworth:
- SotFoM, Symposium IV “Reverse Mathematics”, Munich Center for Mathematical Philosophy, Munich (October 2017).
- SotFoM, Symposium III “The Hyperuniverse Program”, Kurt Gödel Research Center, Vienna (October 2015).
- SotFoM, Symposium II “Competing Foundations?”, The Institute of Philosophy, London (January 2015).
- SotFoM, Symposium I, Kurt Gödel Research Center, Vienna (July 2014).