- Weak saturation properties and side conditions. Submitted.
- Mutually embeddable models of ZFC, with Sy-David Friedman, Yair Hayut, and Farmer Schlutzenberg. Submitted.
- Integration with filters, with Emanuele Bottazzi. To appear in the Journal of Logic and Analysis.
- Strong independence and its spectrum, with Vera Fischer. Submitted.
- Incompatibility of generic hugeness principles. To appear in the Bullletin of Symbolic Logic.
- Compactness versus hugeness at successor cardinals, with Sean Cox. To appear in the Journal of Mathematical Logic.
- Embeddings into outer models, with Sy-David Friedman. To appear in the Journal of Symbolic Logic.
- Nonregular ideals. Fund. Math. 254 (2021), no. 2, 121-131.
- Global Chang's Conjecture and singular cardinals, with Yair Hayut. Eur. J. Math. 7 (2021), no. 2, 435-463.
- On a strengthening of Jonssonness for aleph_omega. Math. Log. Quart. 66 (2020), no. 2, 235-238.
- Local saturation and square everywhere. J. Math. Log. 20 (2020), no. 3, 2050019, 33 pp.
- Generic large cardinals as axioms. Rev. Symb. Log. 13 (2020), no. 2, 375-387.
- More rigid ideals. Israel J. Math. 233 (2019), no. 1, 225-247.
- Strongly proper forcing and some problems of Foreman, with Sean Cox. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 371 (2019), no. 7, 5039-5068.
- Rigid ideals, with Brent Cody. Israel J. Math. 224 (2018), no. 1, 343-366.
- On the consistency of local and global versions of Chang's Conjecture, with Yair Hayut. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 370 (2018), no. 4, 2879-2905.
- Dense ideals and cardinal arithmetic. J. Symb. Log. 81 (2016), no. 3, 789-813.
- Some mutually inconsistent generic large cardinals. RIMS Kokyuroku No. 1949 (2015), 24-33.
- Coherent forests. Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 143 (2015), no. 6, 2705-2717.
Lecture notes on Forcing and Large Cardinals