The KGRC houses a few hundred books of the university library in the form of a course reserve (Handapparat) of the Fachbereichsbibliothek Wirtschaftswissenschaften und Mathematik, OMP library.
- Most of the books of our previous library have been transported to the new OMP library in summer 2013.
- If we have a book in our Handapparat, then you can access it at the KGRC under the following terms:
- First make an appointment via email to email@example.com. Tell us which book you are interested in (author, title, signature).
- At the appointed time, you can read the book (and make photocopies of small parts of it) at the KGRC, room 92-93.
- You can not borrow books (i.e., remove them from the KGRC).
How to find books:
- The University Library Catalogue lists all books available at the university library as far as already included in the database or in file cards (file cards 1, file cards 2).
- In this GoogleDocs spreadsheet,
- the sheet Handapparat lists the books in the course reserve and
- the sheet Old logic library lists all books from our previous library (including any that the university library may not yet have cataloged).